Thursday, October 07, 2004

Gecko by ORIGAMIKID


Gecko by ORIGAMIKID
Originally uploaded by OrigamiKid.
After having a horrible time at making a Beaver (which turned out more like a Godzilla-Mosquito), One of my friends suggested making the Geico Gecko. I didn't get it looking just like it, but I think I captured some of the cartooniness. I'm also pretty proud of the tail which is about 2.5 the length of the body. I even had two extra points towards the end of the tail that I though about using in some way, but eventually just ended up tucking them into the folds. I know Robert Lang would have something to say about not maximizing my points and being the most efficient with my folds, but eh... whattaya gunna do? Check out some of Robert Langs Origami at

http://www.langorigami.com/

...he's the man.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erso said...

hellouuu... very nice pics... I only read a little about yours posts, did you do all of origamis? wow, since i was a child i love them, but i dunno doing them :-----
bye

October 7, 2004 at 1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home