Thursday, September 23, 2004

Dog by ORIGAMIKID


Dog by ORIGAMIKID
Originally uploaded by OrigamiKid.
So, I originally started out trying to make a flying fox. Halfway through I realized I didn't have a very precise idea of what a flying fox looked like, I started to turn it into a cat. Then fro some reason, it just ended up turning into a dog. Ironically, I folded the dog from the same base as the Mouse that made out of my power bill. If only I could make a decent cat model, then I'd have some sort of origamical theory of evolution... This one was made out of an old map I printed up on an inkjet printer.

2 Comments:

Blogger Billy Jones said...

This is fantastic work, I'm really impressed with your unique talent.

September 25, 2004 at 10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shop online today. Forget driving to the mall when you can just click the mouse and order from your favorite store. No traffic to deal with

January 13, 2006 at 2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home