Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Western Pond Turtle (front)


Western Pond turtle(front)s
Originally uploaded by OrigamiKid.
It was my first timw making this model, so it took me about 10 hours. Most of that time was spent tdoing the precreasing for the shell, which required me to divide the paper up into 78ths. For the extra careful observer, you may notice that I changed the back feet from the original model. This is because I didn't realize until the very end that the back feet wouold be the color of the opposite side of the paper. This modification gives the entire one color, and slightly more of a web-like look for the back feet. I hope Mr. Lang can forgive me 8-O.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is wonderful- solid color and all! i bet mr. lang would be extremely proud of you and your work!!! keep it up! Vikki

September 12, 2005 at 8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
I came across your blog looking for something to teach my students. I'm a club moderator and I teach origami, with students ages ranging from 10 to 14.
Here's our site, you can see a lot of my students works.

http://ateneoorigamiclub.multiply.com

February 21, 2006 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger Lyna said...

Awesome! I love your origami! So cute and at the same time, incredible! I wish I could do such detail origami but never able to do that! Keep up the great work!

March 30, 2006 at 8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice
from an established blog. Is it tough to set up
your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about making my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any points or suggestions? Thank you
My web site :: Buy Facebook Likes Cheap

December 18, 2012 at 1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home